yamaha7654

supercross Sept 14 2019 Montreal Supercross, Malcolm Stewart is in the riders list for his return. Awesome !

21 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Can't wait to hear "Stewart is down"!

Yeah, might be good with a fresh announcer too.  Ralph has no enthusiasm anymore when he says it.  

If he goes down, it will be in the whoops.  @Babyarmholdingapple will talk about the whoops speed of the Stew bros, and totally ignore the crash resulting from said speed.

Edited by redrider144

9 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

I suspect lap threehe will have the fastest whoop speed but it’s lap 18 we are all curious about.  

What lap 18?

2 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

When his most concern is not whoop speed but rather sucking oxygen in as he starts backpedaling due to hypoxia and CO2 retention.

he will simply be short of breath 

Like I said, what lap 18? He isnt making it that far. But he'll dazzle you for about 8 laps, isn't that all you need?

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Haha 1

So you are down to a argument on how he is going out rather when he’s going out? 

He loves his big bro so much he wants to be just like him. So pick one.

I actually like the guy and wish the best for him, I'd like to see him do well if he's putting in the work. I do think he looked more prepared than ever before last SX season and we haven't seen him, or at least I haven't heard of him posting BS on social media so I'm going to take those as good signs and hope for the best. 

• Like 4

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

He loves his big bro so much he wants to be just like him. So pick one.

I’m thinking his demise will be his condition.  This is Montreal and it is Mookie so he could win it and be winded in the interview but the track will be to basic for him to come Un glued 

I’m thinking his demise will be his condition.  This is Montreal and it is Mookie so he could win it and be winded in the interview but the track will be to basic for him to come Un glued 

I've lost track, does he have a ride for A1? 

3 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

James was the fastest guy ever in the whoops,  Mookie is as fast as anyone else out in the whoops but this does have consequences for all fast guys in the whoops 

James also wrecked his ass in the whoops harder and more often than anyone, that's no coincidence, and was a big part of his demise, but that's another discussion.