yamaha7654

supercross Sept 14 2019 Montreal Supercross, Malcolm Stewart is in the riders list for his return. Awesome !

I actually like the guy and wish the best for him, I'd like to see him do well if he's putting in the work. I do think he looked more prepared than ever before last SX season and we haven't seen him, or at least I haven't heard of him posting BS on social media so I'm going to take those as good signs and hope for the best. 
We never hear of eli posting stuff. Is this a good sign also?
  • Haha 1

James also wrecked his ass in the whoops harder and more often than anyone, that's no coincidence, and was a big part of his demise, but that's another discussion. 
Dungboy was james demise. Nuff said

5 hours ago, mog said:

Does he have the pin in his leg still ?

Hed destroy herlings on a SX track and that's embarrassing. 

42 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
10 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:
I actually like the guy and wish the best for him, I'd like to see him do well if he's putting in the work. I do think he looked more prepared than ever before last SX season and we haven't seen him, or at least I haven't heard of him posting BS on social media so I'm going to take those as good signs and hope for the best. 

Read more  

We never hear of eli posting stuff. Is this a good sign also?

Elis got great people around him that know sometimes less is better. If my son was mixed up in this circus I'd tell him the same unless his money making needed all the internet traffic.

• Like 1

Hed destroy herlings on a SX track and that's embarrassing. 
Does he have the pin still ?

12 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Can't wait to hear "Stewart is down"!

10 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I actually like the guy and wish the best for him

:facepalm:

• Haha 4

We all like Mookie as a person but that’s not the conversation,  the task on hand is how will he do?  Well he will do great until he runs out of breath.  Small Chance of DNF so I’m seeing podium.   Real question is how much does weight is he carrying with him taxing cardio? 

• Like 1

Ok, what does it f'n matter what Stewart does?? He will not race the whole series nor will he be a threat other than hit & miss opportunities. The guy is just like his brother. Rides over his head until he crashes, does not like to actually train enough to be a real threat in a series and acts entitled like he deserves rides which he does not. Is it because he's a minority and you feel like we need to give the Stewarts special treatment? James was like Danny Chandler, mad skills but rode like a madman until he piled it up yet so many on here will claim Chandler just rode over his head to where they will claim Stewart was amazing in his advanced skills?!? 

The Stewarts have milked this sport for every dollar they could without ever giving it a full effort but hey, take it where you can get it right?!? Good luck to Malcolm but I've got some betting cash that he'll not be a threat in the Canadian SX series! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

We all like Mookie as a person...

Not all of us.  I call him gimmie.  He is always walking around saying giv-me this and givmme that without putting in the effort.

What a mookie muucher.

22 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

Not all of us.  I call him gimmie.  He is always walking around saying giv-me this and givmme that without putting in the effort.

What a mookie muucher.

He’s made you a rich man!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Can't wait to hear "Stewart is down"!

Wishing a rider to crash? Seriously? 

40 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

What a mookie muucher.

He rode for free last year and paid for a trainer, I don’t think he has any kind of give me mentality. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GBowman said:

He rode for free last year and paid for a trainer, I don’t think he has any kind of give me mentality. 

What about when Geico wanted him to ride a 250 outdoors?  And he claimed in interviews that they wanted him to ride for free?

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

What about when Geico wanted him to ride a 250 outdoors?  And he claimed in interviews that they wanted him to ride for free?

He’s a different guy imo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GBowman said:

He’s a different guy imo. 

That's good to hear.  I think he got a deal with MCR recently too, right?

1 hour ago, The Creature said:

If he paid for a trainer how come he still got titties then

Those are gone aren't they?