yamaha7654

supercross Sept 14 2019 Montreal Supercross, Malcolm Stewart is in the riders list for his return. Awesome !

Malcom is very personable and has talent, with him it has always been about motivation.

Bottom line, If he puts in the effort the results will show it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GBowman said:

Wishing a rider to crash? Seriously? 

Really man? Am I that big of a dick or has the world (and you) become that soft? It's a freaking joke, a joke that is if anything reasonable. We all crash, he's gonna crash, you're gonna crash and I'm gonna crash THIS YEAR..... If I'm an ass hole for making a joke about someone crashing I guess I'm an ass hole..... 

I thought we were all dirt bike riders and understood that this sport wasn't for pussies..... 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

He’s made you a rich man!!!

I saw an episode of West Coast Customs recently where they did a Moto Truck for DC shoes. On delivery a young Malcolm Stewart was there saying gimme gimme, this is mine.

I don't have to like the guy to see he is fast.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GBowman said:

He’s a different guy imo. 

He's a different guy because no one would touch him in a contract because of his entitlement mentality. The Stewart brothers are known as very talented riders that no teams wanted to deal with. You as an "insider" know this within the industry chatter so why sugar coat it? 

• Helpful 3

11 hours ago, GBowman said:

Wishing a rider to crash? Seriously? 

Do you wish for the sun to rise every morning?  Nobody needs to wish for something that is inevitable.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, redrider144 said:

That's good to hear.  I think he got a deal with MCR recently too, right?

Yes, MCR next year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBA said:

He's a different guy because no one would touch him in a contract because of his entitlement mentality. The Stewart brothers are known as very talented riders that no teams wanted to deal with. You as an "insider" know this within the industry chatter so why sugar coat it? 

Because I think he is a different guy. I didn’t like him 4 years ago, since then he’s  been humbled. 

Its a wake up call when you wake up and nobody is calling and no one is calling you back. He called Tony Alessi, Tony said show me and I’ll give you a chance, he showed him. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

9 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Really man? Am I that big of a dick or has the world (and you) become that soft? It's a freaking joke, a joke that is if anything reasonable. We all crash, he's gonna crash, you're gonna crash and I'm gonna crash THIS YEAR..... If I'm an ass hole for making a joke about someone crashing I guess I'm an ass hole..... 

I thought we were all dirt bike riders and understood that this sport wasn't for pussies..... 

Really man? Am I that big of a dick that I figured you were serious? 

I know you enough to know what it was. 

Maybe I need to start using those yellow sarcasm faces. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

Because I think he is a different guy. I didn’t like him 4 years ago, since then he’s  been humbled. 

Its a wake up call when you wake up and nobody is calling and no one is calling you back. He called Tony Alessi, Tony said show me and I’ll give you a chance, he showed him. 

So as I stated in my previous post that Malcolm had a shitty attitude and he was only "humbled" because his entitlement attitude had doors shutting in his face and no one wanted to deal with him. He should have been watching his brother for what not to do because even with major talent a lazy and shitty attitude will have teams saying no to you. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Creature said:

His titties keep the front down

You keep mentioning his titties. Something your trying to let out😄