TT site problems

Once and a while, when I enter a post and click the back button, I get sent to the right forum, but with posts from like a week before. To get back to the current posts, I have to exit the window and reclick on the yz400/yz426 forum. Does anyone else have this problem? :)

No, but sounds like a cookie problem. Make sure you know your username and password and delete all the cookies. I think the link for that is on the FAQ page.

Good luck,

mwc

mx rider

Mark may be right it can be a cookie issue a few things

what broswer do you use ?

I.E. Version

Netscape Version ?

I.E. has a bad habit of not updating or purging the old cookies. Youe setting may not be correct as far as refreashing each time a page is accessed....

I use I.E. I deleted the cookies, so well see how that works.

What version you runnign in I.E.

To Check go to Help / About Internet Explorer

It still happens. I am using 5.00.2614.3500IC

[ June 10, 2002: Message edited by: mxrider426 ]

Upgrade to 6

go to tools windows update and upgrade to 6.0

5.0 had it share of problems

Originally posted by mxrider426:

Once and a while, when I enter a post and click the back button, I get sent to the right forum, but with posts from like a week before. To get back to the current posts, I have to exit the window and reclick on the yz400/yz426 forum. Does anyone else have this problem? :)

Your browser is grabbing the page from your cache. Hit CTRL-R to reload the page from current.

once he gets upgraded in the I.E options you can set this to be automatic

by going to

tools/Internet Options/Settings

Check the Automaticlly

This will check each time the page is refreashed or you back or forward to it.... :)

I havent upgraded yet, but the option that you are refering to is availible. Should I click it?

Sure what do you have to loose

I would suggest upgrading though.... Better javavm in 6, the site TT, is a java based site

!!!NO DONT UPGRADE!!!

Hah fooled ya :)

Had me for a sec. Well I upgraded and changed setting to automatic. Hopefully it will work now.

let me know

no problems Anymore!!!! :)

:) Yip Yip Yipppppiiiieeeeee