00boob

CRAIGSLIST PURCHASES AT A DISTANCE

54 minutes ago, Truman Sparks said:

Selling something on CL meet at the local police station so you do not get robbed or murdered for that trinket.

Or, be a big boy and protect yourself. 

Tater I carry a 1911 .45 or a Ruger SBH  when ever I walk the door out here East of Nowhere.

At 6'4 I am a Big Man not a boy ( I can pick up my It510 and set it on the bumper rack on the FSJ Cherokee) , I do not worry about getting messed with.

Even Tree Mo of the Da Hui  did not mess with me and he called me Great White.

I feel like a rare part for a 1956 motorcycle isn’t something many scammers would use as bait. Most scammers use a generic and widely desirable item at a unbelievably low price.

I would just ask for a few pictures and ask if he will accept PayPal and ship. You’re going to have to use judgement on this, feel out the situation, if the guy seems legit/trustworthy etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drw814 said:

I feel like a rare part for a 1956 motorcycle isn’t something many scammers would use as bait. Most scammers use a generic and widely desirable item at a unbelievably low price.

I would just ask for a few pictures and ask if he will accept PayPal and ship. You’re going to have to use judgement on this, feel out the situation, if the guy seems legit/trustworthy etc. 

I agree and now believe the item was legit (and sold) since the posting has been taken down. Thanks again to all who responded!