Mongo134

supercross The "Amish" throws ET under the bus

Listen to the interview and he lets EVERYONE KNOW he let Eli Tomac by athe 2018 MEC. More interesting, starting at the 35 minute mark, shows how unappreciative Eli was toward it. &%$#@!ing prick!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If anyone is surprised by this I'd be surprised, the reason im not a fan is after having interacted with some of his crew they were less than kind to those around them.  

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 6

I think you could tell in the post race that ET wasn't happy that Versace let him by or at least that it was so noticeable. As soon as they brought it up his face got stern and he shut the question down.

Still.... I would have dropped joey a little something something. At the very least a new fusion razor so he could shave that mustacheless beard off.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

starting at the 35 minute mark, shows how unappreciative Eli was toward it. &%$#@!ing prick!

I'd have to imagine that Dungey at least said 'thank you' to Marv for pulling over in 2017 SX.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 4

Not even a thank you. Sounds like a cool guy to work with. One reason I've never been a fan. No personality

• Like 1

The Tomac family are better than thou d-bags. I've never been a fan and Eli is a little momma's boy who has never respected what he has and grew up with. 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 2

Eli is the fastest SX racer of all time to never win a championship. He didn't need any help from that Amish ginger :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Eli is the fastest SX racer of all time to never win a championship. He didn't need any help from that Amish ginger :rolleyes:

Correct! That’s why I’m starting to like Savatgy more now!! Savatgy stole Tomac’s thunder by pulling over and waving him bye!! Good on ya Joey!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

For Eli to pay someone to take a dive would be completely inappropriate.  I just watched it over and Savatgy did wave him by, but with the pace Eli had he may very well have passed him anyway.  All this talk about radios is B.S. if you want to watch strategy you have a multitude of motorsports.  This is MX, when the gate drops the B.S. stops.  Well except when your team mate .....

JS17 all day,,,  Funny that GAYT3 aint friends with anyone,, at last years MXoN, they all pitted separate, I WONDER WHY?

JS17 didn't throw ET3 under the bus, ET3 threw himself under the bus,, funny how they are on the same team, don't even talk etc,,, ODD. ET3 is the AB of MOTOX.

Who was the guy that Left Kawi,, remember he was the FALL guy for ET3 not getting good results,, you FOOLS that bought that load of SH!T.

Edited by KableXL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

I don’t think anything is wrong with radios. I see no downside to receiving information about the race 

If Eli had speakers in his lid at the MEC someone might have reminded him to thank Joey when he crossed the finish line 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Listen to the interview and he lets EVERYONE KNOW he let Eli Tomac by athe 2018 MEC. More interesting, starting at the 35 minute mark, shows how unappreciative Eli was toward it. &%$#@!ing prick!

Screw Savatgy. That is the worse thing he could have done, wait until Tomac was about to catch him on his Terminator style charge, and then pull WAY over and wave like a gay pickle that he should go ahead and pass because, well..  it is safe now I guess.  Tomac had every right to be put-off over the deal.

Now we have 10 Tomac haters all patting themselves on the back like he doesn't deserve the 3 wins and cool million.  That MX championship ET3peat has struck some deep nerves with the crow eaters round here.  And I like it!

• Like 6
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

Screw Savatgy. That is the worse thing he could have done, wait until Tomac was about to catch him on his Terminator style charge, and then pull WAY over and wave like a gay pickle that he should go ahead and pass because, well..  it is safe now I guess.  Tomac had every right to be put-off over the deal.

Now we have 10 Tomac haters all patting themselves on the back like he doesn't deserve the 3 wins and cool million.  That MX championship ET3peat has struck some deep nerves with the crow eaters round here.  And I like it!

Come on Willy! He should have atleast thanked him...I’d throw something his way, just don’t seem right...

52 minutes ago, KableXL said:

JS17 all day,,,  Funny that GAYT3 aint friends with anyone,, at last years MXoN, they all pitted separate, I WONDER WHY?

JS17 didn't throw ET3 under the bus, ET3 threw himself under the bus,, funny how they are on the same team, don't even talk etc,,, ODD. ET3 is the AB of MOTOX.

Who was the guy that Left Kawi,, remember he was the FALL guy for ET3 not getting good results,, you FOOLS that bought that load of SH!T.

Screenshot_20190911-175535_Chrome.jpg

22 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

Joey said Eli didnt even congratulate him on having his kid. That's pretty f'd up. And I believe him 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 2

3 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

Joey said Eli didnt even congratulate him on having his kid. That's pretty f'd up. And I believe him 

Did you hold Joey's hand.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Did you hold Joey's hand.

No, it just reconfirms what I already thought. Eli is a prick

• Helpful 2