Mongo134

supercross The "Amish" throws ET under the bus

2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Mayors of other city's are giving homeless people tickets to seattle cause once they get here it's our problem. They even have drug safe houses so the junkies can use safe needles. I've had my run ins with these trash people and it never favors the tax paying working man. 

Poulsbo had the worst needle problem in the state 2 years ago. Imagine that.  You cant go to a public park without seeing squatters.  I help those that want to help them selves.  These stand on the corner clowns can &%$#@! off.

Yeah man, I hear ya. It ain't good. Someone needs to come in and clean that shit up. The drug houses and shit are only making it worse it seems like. I live a long way away, but just looks like it's getting out of hand. Them hard drugs will &%$#@! you're whole life up and everyone elses around you. I really feel sorry for some of them. But letting them live in the streets, shooting up, shitting and pissing in the streets, without any law against what they are doing surely isnt the answer. It's pretty f'd up. Not trying to dis Seattle, but damn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

I heard he hates boobies.

1 hour ago, M1Garand said:

Nobody hates boobs unless they are on a guy :smirk:

Ewwwwww.

Man-boobs.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

Ewwwwww.

Man-boobs.jpg

I tell the wife, I know the camera adds 10 pounds, 

but not sure where the other 20 came from :smirk:

Edited by M1Garand
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, M1Garand said:

I tell the wife, I know the camera adds 10 pounds, 

but not sure where the other 20 came from :smirk:

Just so you know ; MAN+BOOB=MANBOOB~MOOB

1 minute ago, 00boob said:

YEAH;  hopefully the don't GO down the drain!

Stealers this week should be a 10 point win or better. You've been fishing lately. Been having some good luck in south king county and pierce. 

8 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Stealers this week should be a 10 point win or better. You've been fishing lately. Been having some good luck in south king county and pierce. 

I'm In NCW, Wa Fish and Wildlife canceled our Salmon season AGAIN! probably screw with Steelhead season too!

Just now, 00boob said:

I'm In NCW, Wa Fish and Wildlife canceled our Salmon season AGAIN! probably screw with Steelhead season too!

What's that like Wenatchee. Roofus woods got some monster trout.

Lake Wenatchee got a sockeye run. 

I hit Leavenworth up every year for the lighting of the tree fess. Got family all over the 509😊

Just now, 777654321 said:

What's that like Wenatchee. Roofus woods got some monster trout.

Lake Wenatchee got a sockeye run. 

I hit Leavenworth up every year for the lighting of the tree fess. Got family all over the 509😊

Rufus Woods is where the hatchery trout are raised. Yeah they get big, friggin footballs with fins, but they taste like dogshit from the fish food they eat. that's a MUCH better spot for WALLEYE!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, 00boob said:

Rufus Woods is where the hatchery trout are raised. Yeah they get big, friggin footballs with fins, but they taste like dogshit from the fish food they eat. that's a MUCH better spot for WALLEYE!!!!

I agree about the trout. That's one type of white meat I dont eat🤣

All perceptions aside most people in the industry say Joey should try to be more like Adam. Take that however you may. But I still need a hug from someone under 400lds 😄

JS shows a definite lack of class. Nobody told him to pull over, he did it on his own hoping by doing this kind of crap he would get a contract extension by being a "good teammate".  If I were in Eli's place I wouldn't give him any money either. I also would have recommended to Kawasaki to drop him. He gave the sport a black eye.  Coming out now with this interview just makes him look like the winey bitch that he is. The sport doesn't need people that won't give it their best.  You can like Eli or you can hate him but he didn't create this incident. Monster should have investigated the results and possibly held back the million to Tomac. I think the million to the spectator would not have under scrutiny though.

• Helpful 1

2 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

I don’t really care for Joey but for Tomac to not offer a simple jesture of acknowledgement speaks volumes of his character. 

To me it's the lack a "congratulations on the new baby" that speaks volumes

Teammates don't need to get along but when you work along the side of someone for that long it's just plain human decency to acknowledge an event like that

• Like 5