Mongo134

supercross The "Amish" throws ET under the bus

8 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

To me it's the lack a "congratulations on the new baby" that speaks volumes

Teammates don't need to get along but when you work along the side of someone for that long it's just plain human decency to acknowledge an event like that

I couldn’t agree more . 

47 minutes ago, Budlite said:

JS shows a definite lack of class. Nobody told him to pull over, he did it on his own hoping by doing this kind of crap he would get a contract extension by being a "good teammate".  If I were in Eli's place I wouldn't give him any money either. I also would have recommended to Kawasaki to drop him. He gave the sport a black eye.  Coming out now with this interview just makes him look like the winey bitch that he is. The sport doesn't need people that won't give it their best.  You can like Eli or you can hate him but he didn't create this incident. Monster should have investigated the results and possibly held back the million to Tomac. I think the million to the spectator would not have under scrutiny though.

Joey finished ahead of eli in that moto. Eli was pissed cause he didnt want any charity. He wants to earn his titles without controversy. 

• Like 1

Just now, jetfuel said:

I couldn’t agree more . 

It's hard to judge without being in the same room. But yes he should have congratulated him on being a new father and the birth of his child. those moments are special. 

2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Joey finished ahead of eli in that moto. Eli was pissed cause he didnt want any charity. He wants to earn his titles without controversy

You must have forgot about this race

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

You must have forgot about this race

He was gonna pass him anyway. I love your devotion 

Just now, 777654321 said:

He was gonna pass him anyway. I love your devotion 

He had the chance to win the race but the SX snowflake started to melt down....as usual 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

I don’t really care for Joey but for Tomac to not offer a simple jesture of acknowledgement speaks volumes of his character. 

Maybe Eli wanted to earn his win and didn't want to cheat to get it. Joey made Eli a cheater and both got publicly chastised for the it.

11 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

To me it's the lack a "congratulations on the new baby" that speaks volumes

Teammates don't need to get along but when you work along the side of someone for that long it's just plain human decency to acknowledge an event like that

Agreed. Even if I don't give a shit about someone, while in their company, I'll show them respect and honor the cultural norms by congratulating them. 

3 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

He had the chance to win the race but the SX snowflake started to melt down....as usual 

Lotta people around here like their coffee on ice. Give it a fancey name and charge 8 bucks😊

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

Maybe Eli wanted to earn his win and didn't want to cheat to get it. Joey made Eli a cheater and both got publicly chastised for the it.

Agreed. Even if I don't give a shit about someone, while in their company, I'll show them respect and honor the cultural norms by congratulating them. 

That race Eli was gonna catch him regardless. Unadilla pissed Eli off. He made joey pass him before finish.

13 minutes ago, indy rider said:

I acknowledge your quote of me , thank you for your opinion. :smirk:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, indy rider said:

You keep this up and I'm going to have to start treating you like Eli does Joey.

I could have said .. Quit cradling Eli’s baby nuggets in your mouth .

but I didn’t :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, mxaniac said:

For Eli to pay someone to take a dive would be completely inappropriate.  I just watched it over and Savatgy did wave him by, but with the pace Eli had he may very well have passed him anyway.  All this talk about radios is B.S. if you want to watch strategy you have a multitude of motorsports.  This is MX, when the gate drops the B.S. stops.  Well except when your team mate .....

For sure we'll never know.  We could say chances are Savatgy would have blown his lead like he does in every race or that Eli would have just caught him.  Personally, I believe Savatgy would have won that race. He did the right thing.  However, rather than Eli winning $1 mill, he was gifted $900,000 by Savatgy .  Tomac should have taken care of Savatgy.  At the very least that guy should have had high end hookers every night and hotel and bar tab covered for the week. 

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

I have a new found respect for The Amish one now. Sign him up Honda! 

I think he'd be a great hire for Honda.  If not and he goes to JGR, I hope he kicks the crap out of Sexton/Brayton all year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Sign him to a 1 year deal at Honda with a 2nd year option based on results. Keep him hungry. 

I went to Motul's website and it says to run 710 for KTMs.  Even a 250 SX.  You are running the wrong oil!

• Haha 1