SilentAssassin II

supercross Monster Cup, running backwards

7 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Even if you do, it would be your '19 SX setup right, not the outdoor one?  Idk, I'd just be surprised that a top factory level guy wouldn't want to get the real race action on what he will be on at A1.  Not impossible though.

I'm not sure the 19 sx setup work on the new bike since so much has been changed. And, if the track is dumbed down to be able to be run in both directions, will sx setups still be the best option? I haven't seen a track map or the animated track yet.

11 minutes ago, indy rider said:

I'm not sure the 19 sx setup work on the new bike since so much has been changed. And, if the track is dumbed down to be able to be run in both directions, will sx setups still be the best option? I haven't seen a track map or the animated track yet.

In relation to the '19 I meant the entire 19 SX bike, not a '19 setup on the '20.  My point was that I don't think a dialed '19 MX bike is going to help much at MEC.  

Exception if I'm Tomac, I might want the bike that won me $1M in lieu of the '20 that may not be completely dialed yet.

MEC is much closer to SX in that it's tight, slower than MX, jump rhythms, SX style whoops.

Edited by redrider144

8 hours ago, indy rider said:

Lots of opportunities for rider confusion this year. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

6 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Lots of opportunities for rider confusion this year. 

Lame track, glad to see they took all the fast stuff out, now its just another round of SX.  :thumbsdn:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Poldies said:

Lame track, glad to see they took all the fast stuff out, now its just another round of SX.  :thumbsdn:

Yeap, looks like an oversized SX track, ……...but they'll have a better flame show and more big tittied Monster E girls which will make it bitch'n!! 

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

Tim gasjer crashes twice in qualifying race in China , who wants a bet he doesn't finish MEC ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mog said:

Tim gasjer crashes twice in qualifying race in China , who wants a bet he doesn't finish MEC ?

I don't even understand the point in Gajser doing it.  Zero chance of him going 1-1-1.

A whopping $10K if he manages a 5th overall.

24 minutes ago, mog said:

So you won't bet me he will finish lol

No, because if he's dumb enough to see any point in racing it, he's dumb enough to ride over his head and crash out again.