What Bike Would best fit me?

Im 5'5 and 14 yr and im just getting into dirtbikes even tho I used to ride Atvs and smaller bikes I also want to ride both trails and tracks. I was thinking of a ttr125le, but im still no sure what im buying. I was wondering which bike suggestions you guys have for me?

Are you planning on racing? If so, mx or??

How much trail are you doing vs track? The issue is it's hard to get a bike good for both because it's just a different kind of riding. You can get bikes that do both just fine, but there will always be some kind of compromise.

A ttr125 is a good bike, reliable, easy to ride, great for beginners. It's great in the trails. It's not going to be much good on the track. If you're just putting around the track, it'll work for that. If you start wanting to jump and go faster, you're going to be underpowered and the suspension will be too soft.

Some options, what about a kx100 or similar? That's going to be much better on the track because it's a track bike. It'll be harder to ride in the trails and be harder to learn on, but certainly not impossible. I think it depends on where you're going to be riding the most often.

Another thing is if your trails are wide and fast, the mx bike will be fine because it'll be easier to keep it in the power. If your trails are tight and slow, the trail bikes are going to be the way to go.

Don't be afraid of starting with more of a beginners bike and then selling it and getting something faster later. Most used bikes don't lose much value in a year if they are more than about 5 years old.