BETA 400 RR workshop manual

Hi all 

My first post here:

I own a beta RR 400 from 2010. Love the bike and want to keep it for a long time.

I have to do some serious maintenance now, and I'm looking for a workshop manual.

Looking in the internet I find a lot of free downloads from previous and following years, but nothing for the 2010 models.

Found a paper version in ebay, but it's a bit pricey when combined with shipping from the US (I live in Europe).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Hi all 
My first post here:
I own a beta RR 400 from 2010. Love the bike and want to keep it for a long time.
I have to do some serious maintenance now, and I'm looking for a workshop manual.
Looking in the internet I find a lot of free downloads from previous and following years, but nothing for the 2010 models.
Found a paper version in ebay, but it's a bit pricey when combined with shipping from the US (I live in Europe).
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Here it is electronic copy that should answer all your questions!

https://betausa.com/content/SUPPORT_PDF's/2010-2011%20service%20manual%20RR-RS.pdf
  • Like 1

Yes I just found it on the american beta site

Downloaded!

Thanks TT

you just saved me 50 USD

I'll buy you a drink if you come around to France

• Like 1

And if you prefer a hard copy, take the file to your local print shop and have them print it. I had my owners manual printed up for $6 US dollars, have no idea what the cost would be in France.

Absolutely! This is what most Beta owners should do, as I did this recently for our 2018 XTrainer 300. Shoulda done it for my older 450.
  • Like 1