Does the 2009 WR450F have a PCV valve to the airbox?

Im trying to build a snowbike with an 09 WR450F and I need to order an air intake system from C3 Powersports' website. They have a "2010 to 2016 WR450F" fitment option or a "4-Stroke Carbureted YZ (no PCV to airbox)" option. I cant find a number to call and Ive emailed and havent received a response in a few days and I would like to get these parts ordered ASAP. I also want to order the right parts. Please help

2010 WR engine is same as 2009 anyway, both carb'ed, so they have the correct intake system anyway

WR went FI in 2012  but the engine was basically the same as the carb'ed engine anyway, up until it went to the Reverse engine in 2016

10 hours ago, GuyGraham said:

2010 WR engine is same as 2009 anyway, both carb'ed, so they have the correct intake system anyway

WR went FI in 2012  but the engine was basically the same as the carb'ed engine anyway, up until it went to the Reverse engine in 2016

Ok thanks. It wouldnt be unwise to order the 2010 to 2016 fitment then you think?

1 hour ago, jimmymaddox44 said:

Ok thanks. It wouldnt be unwise to order the 2010 to 2016 fitment then you think?

07-11 wr's are the same - carb'ed with crankcase vent to airbox

12-15 wr's had basically same engine as 07-11 but with FI and again crankcase vented to airbox

2016 onwards are reverse cylinder so totally different

Their descriptions are off as a 16 is totally diff to a 15 so it wont  fit a 16

I'd order it as if it fits a '10 it'll fit an 09