13' 350xcf-w rear tire width 120 or 110?

I just got the bike back in July and it had an almost new Shinko 525 cheater tire on it in a 120/100 size.  So far I've been pretty happy with tire traction and tire life and I should be good for a little while longer.  This is the first gummy tire I've used and it's pretty good, I've been running the IRC V33 in the past in 110 size on my old 250xcw 2t.  When I was looking at Rockymountain I noticed the recommended tire size is a 110, not the 120 so now I'm trying to figure out what to get.  I've heard that the 120 wears much better than the 110 but does it negatively effect the handling.  I have noticed some wheel rub on the inside of my exhaust but I've never felt it.  I was also considering that new Tusk Recon tire which looks very similar to the 505 cheater but I'm thinking the 525 is a better choice at least going into winter because wet conditions.  Oh pretty much ride Midwest single track, rocky, and hard packed in the summer but sloppy in the colder months.  I guess the 350 size is throwing me off, typically I would run a 110 on my 250 2 stroke but always ran 120's on my old 450.  What are you guys running on the 350, 110 or 120 for single track all woods riding?

120s rule the trail/technical , more traction for tight terrain but fast desert or MX might not be so good

• Like 1