Starter gear behind flywheel

Just to confirm there is no washer or anything *behind* the starter gear right?   Just slips onto the shaft followed by the flywheel?

I went through this fiche and don't see anything but..  /shrug

https://thumpertalk.com/shop/oem.php?partcategory=742803&manufacturer=5&category=5&year=2013&model=27039

They don't give the part it's own number but sort of 8.   The big gear.

Thank you everyone

Oh another likely easy one.. can anyone confirm that the washers on the little starter gear are washer/circlip/washer then gear?   Someone was saying the parts fiche is wrong...  

# 2, # 3 and # 2   in the same fiche as above link.

Ah and the reference post at Thumper Talk Starter shim order:   edited out, sorry about posting another website.

Thanks again!

Edited by dmoell
woops

16 hours ago, dmoell said:

Oh another likely easy one.. can anyone confirm that the washers on the little starter gear are washer/circlip/washer then gear?   Someone was saying the parts fiche is wrong...  

# 2, # 3 and # 2   in the same fiche as above link.

Ah and the reference post at Thumper Talk Starter shim order:  https://www.drzparts.com/2010/05/dr-z400-stator-and-starter-clutch-loctite-fix/

Thanks again!

Always fun to see our content stolen and put up on another web page ...I really hate thieves, be it motorcycle or web content. 
In any case, the starter clutch gear does not have a shim or washer between it and the crank bearing.

• Like 1

Erik I removed that link, sorry about that.   Brain full of parts fiche details and not paying attention to source.

Awesome thank you for that.

Is washer, circlip, washer right for that little starter gear?

It's looking like I'm going to owe this forum quite a lot of favors.

Take care

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

The real question is why did you change your name from Bronco78?

aroo?  I found this thread about Bronco78    but I'm confused.   Seems likely I'm missing a joke here.

ohhh I sorta get it..  found this thread where my question is answered by of course Erik.

• Like 1

Erik I removed that link, sorry about that.   Brain full of parts fiche details and not paying attention to source.
Awesome thank you for that.
Is washer, circlip, washer right for that little starter gear?
It's looking like I'm going to owe this forum quite a lot of favors.
Take care

Absolutely no issue with you my apologies if it came across that way it’s the site owners I take issue with.
But I very much appreciate the thought

Absolutely no issue with you my apologies if it came across that way it’s the site owners I take issue with.
But I very much appreciate the thought

Ahhh gotcha!!

All good take care sir :)

and now I get the bronco comment too ha.