05 WR450 misfiring and poor running over 5500rpm

Hey everything,

Thought I would put a post up and see what everyone else might think the problem is as I'm out of ideas. I brought a 05 WR450f a couple of weeks ago, was running perfect to a couple of days ago where it has started to misfire and run poorly past 5500rpm and won't rev out.. changing jetting, needle height, disconnecting TPS sensor, different battery, different spark plug doesn't effect any thing. 

Hey everything,
Thought I would put a post up and see what everyone else might think the problem is as I'm out of ideas. I brought a 05 WR450f a couple of weeks ago, was running perfect to a couple of days ago where it has started to misfire and run poorly past 5500rpm and won't rev out.. changing jetting, needle height, disconnecting TPS sensor, different battery, different spark plug doesn't effect any thing. 

Did you ever figure out the issue? I sort of get a little putter around 5000 rpms as well..

did you try it with your kill switch disconnected?   any carbon arcing in the plug cap,  wire to plug cap making good contact?   the 5000 putter could be an anomoly yamaha had in their cdi most people ride right through it but it's very visible on a scope.   Google it, used to be lots of talk about it.