Jump to content

offroad The bike that won 2019 TKO

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Interesting, I could have sworn looking at his bike after the 1st round on Sunday he was running the new Dunlop extreme tire, but a combination of being tired and alcohol consumption of the night before could have clouded judgement.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

So the rider was just along for the ride?

The bike dragged him along, yes.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

you are implying that he could not have won on another brand

I am?  😏 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I am?  😏 

Yes you are being a major 25.4 mm dick.

You must have short dick syndrome.  

👍

Edited by Babyarmholdingapple
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Yes you are being a major 25.4 mm dick.  You must have short dick syndrome.👍

You're reading too much into this.  A bike / rider duo won the race.  That's the bike part of the duo above.  

But since you brought that subject up....

If that KTM didn't win, a different KTM would have.  Am I right @KTMRider4Life?

Edited by redrider144
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't see the race but bike looks sick. Never was a fan of 2stroke silencers that are huge like that though. Looks like a 4stroke muffler. Just nit-picking though. Awesome bike.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You're reading too much into this.  A bike / rider duo won the race.  That's the bike part of the duo above.  

But since you brought that subject up....
If that KTM didn't win, a different KTM would have.  Am I right [mention=93778]KTMRider4Life[/mention]?


Wrong! Second and third place were Sherco's.

https://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/2019-tennessee-knockout-video-highlights-top-riders-take-on-the-treacherous-rocks-at-the-tko/
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tythew said:

Wrong! Second and third place were Sherco's.

The cream rises to the top.  Again, had that KTM not won, a different KTM would have.  Don't care about 2nd place, 3rd place, etc.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ah665 said:

Didn't see the race but bike looks sick. Never was a fan of 2stroke silencers that are huge like that though. Looks like a 4stroke muffler. Just nit-picking though. Awesome bike.

Exhaust manufactures probably got tired of no one seeing their logo on those shorty mufflers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shmuck409 said:

Interesting, I could have sworn looking at his bike after the 1st round on Sunday he was running the new Dunlop extreme tire, but a combination of being tired and alcohol consumption of the night before could have clouded judgement.

Let’s just say guys don’t always run their own sponsor product.. Especially when the team in this country has another sponsor that has a better product.  I know from personal experience that teams don’t always tell the media exactly what is being run. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, redrider144 said:

The cream rises to the top.  Again, had that KTM not won, a different KTM would have.  Don't care about 2nd place, 3rd place, etc.

You are just wiener hurt that @KTMRider4Life went back on sabbatical.🤣

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cullins said:

Let’s just say guys don’t always run their own sponsor product.. Especially when the team in this country has another sponsor that has a better product.  I know from personal experience that teams don’t always tell the media exactly what is being run. 

 

He braught his one pipe, suspension, bars, grips and tires. He runs Akroponic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

He braught his one pipe, suspension, bars, grips and tires. He runs Akroponic. 

Check the tires in the pictures. 

Not Michelin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chaconne said:

You are just wiener hurt that @KTMRider4Life went back on sabbatical.🤣

I am a little tired of this place but when you guys tag me I get notified.  Thinking about staying off for a while,  maybe all next season.  Need to refocus some energy in other directions. 

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...