The bike that won 2019 TKO

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Interesting, I could have sworn looking at his bike after the 1st round on Sunday he was running the new Dunlop extreme tire, but a combination of being tired and alcohol consumption of the night before could have clouded judgement.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Yes you are being a major 25.4 mm dick.  You must have short dick syndrome.?

You're reading too much into this.  A bike / rider duo won the race.  That's the bike part of the duo above.  

But since you brought that subject up....

If that KTM didn't win, a different KTM would have.  Am I right @KTMRider4Life?

Edited by redrider144
  • Helpful 1

You're reading too much into this.  A bike / rider duo won the race.  That's the bike part of the duo above.  

But since you brought that subject up....
If that KTM didn't win, a different KTM would have.  Am I right [mention=93778]KTMRider4Life[/mention]?

Wrong! Second and third place were Sherco's.

https://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/2019-tennessee-knockout-video-highlights-top-riders-take-on-the-treacherous-rocks-at-the-tko/
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ah665 said:

Didn't see the race but bike looks sick. Never was a fan of 2stroke silencers that are huge like that though. Looks like a 4stroke muffler. Just nit-picking though. Awesome bike.

Exhaust manufactures probably got tired of no one seeing their logo on those shorty mufflers.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, shmuck409 said:

Interesting, I could have sworn looking at his bike after the 1st round on Sunday he was running the new Dunlop extreme tire, but a combination of being tired and alcohol consumption of the night before could have clouded judgement.

Let’s just say guys don’t always run their own sponsor product.. Especially when the team in this country has another sponsor that has a better product.  I know from personal experience that teams don’t always tell the media exactly what is being run. 

8 hours ago, Cullins said:

Let’s just say guys don’t always run their own sponsor product.. Especially when the team in this country has another sponsor that has a better product.  I know from personal experience that teams don’t always tell the media exactly what is being run. 

He braught his one pipe, suspension, bars, grips and tires. He runs Akroponic. 

2 hours ago, Chaconne said:

You are just wiener hurt that @KTMRider4Life went back on sabbatical.?

I am a little tired of this place but when you guys tag me I get notified.  Thinking about staying off for a while,  maybe all next season.  Need to refocus some energy in other directions. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1