Yamaha YZ250FX Starting Problem

Can somebody help me please? I have a 2015 YZ250FX and the electric start has packed up. After scratching my head I have found that the connectors on the 3 x relays sat below the battery have corroded and the wires have come away. I have no way of knowing which terminal the wires belong to. I have 2 options. I either buy a new wiring loom or I can try to repair the connectors. Does anyone have a photograph of the connectors so that I can put them back on the correct terminal. Thank you

Shop manual will have a wiring diagram and a bit of work with a multimeter will tell you which wire goes where.

OR you could spend hundreds for a new wiring harness and dozens of hours to completely tear the bike apart to install it.

Choice is yours.  ?

Hint:  Shop manuals can be found free online if you look.

As CDNSXV said.  The manual has wire routing diagrams that when studied for a good amount of time will provide insight.  I'd recommend coloring each wire a different color in the manual, it makes more sense then.

Edited by Honeybagder

• 2 years later...
On 9/27/2019 at 11:30 PM, CDNSXV said:

Shop manual will have a wiring diagram and a bit of work with a multimeter will tell you which wire goes where.

OR you could spend hundreds for a new wiring harness and dozens of hours to completely tear the bike apart to install it.

Choice is yours.  ?

Hint:  Shop manuals can be found free online if you look.

Have you any success with the wires. I have similar issues with the starter and  cut out of the engine? Please let me know if you have the pics of the  3 x relays? You can post pics here.

Edited by tjrasor