KX 125 '97 FW puller size

Hello boys and girls ,

As the title says , what type of Fw puller do i need , what size ( 22,27, or other ) , and is it rigth-handed ( turn clockwise to close ) or left-handed ( counter-clockwize to close ) ?

Any other specifications which i forgot to ask are welcome .

"IAW" looking at R/M = Rockymountainatvmc.com there are two aftermarket tools available for you to purchase. They are 27MM. Fly-Wheel Pullers normal twist on Lefty-Loosy. I highly recommend insuring your flywheel threads are very well cleaned and minimize the rust because it will cause cross-threading and then your new tool is nearly worthless.

BTW! you are lucky, on R/M there is 7 pages of Aftermarket Items to help you rebuild the whole bike.  I do suggest staying with OEM parts as much as you can with the engine though except the clutch plates and disks so you can save a little money there. If your crankshaft is shot then you can buy all the OEM Part(s) and send it to MRCrankshaft.com in KY. Vince has does two crankshafts for me and they came back perfect. He will just need to know what the O.D. width measurement of the webs is out of your manual.

I can't hardly believe how many OEM Part(s) are still available for your 1997 KX125. Good Luck!