foreshill upper loop 5 -Saturday Oct 5 dual sport & single track

Terry , parts of it are easy,  parts or not. I am not sure you are ready for this day.  You would have to skip the initial rocky and rougher leg going out from China wall, and meet us on humbug ridge as we cross over that fire road.  I can give you directions.   We stage at China Wall, and run the back east half of loop 5 plus the new California trail section which is new single track, some shown in this video. It starts at that Humbug fire road section.   I do not  run the west side of upper loop 5 where the nasty sections are.     If you won't enjoy or feel comfortable on this, no reason to come.  One day I will do a more fire roads dual sport route up there, you can join that day for sure.  This time I want to run the trails.  There are some fire road sections too.  its a mix

Edited by World Famous bigbob

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:46 AM, Mark-us-B said:

I’ll run it with ya, love that trail.

Though looking for fun this weekend, might have to leave Foresthill to find it....

still interested?  we could ride it Saturday instead of Friday if you want.  I am ok for Saturday, as I probably should not take a day off work 

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

Finally made up my mind.  This ride for Saturday Oct 5. 730 am China wall

Aw man - If you change your mind back to Friday.. I'm in!

• Helpful 1

this is becoming a dual sport dirt-road and single track ride.  We will do the good single track and double wide's., some fire roads.  l avoid any trouble or rocky sections and instead ride some fire roads to the south of FH road too, some new areas I discovered.   The actual pavement riding will be minimal, so a non plate bike could tag along, as dart across short sections of pavement.

easy fun half day ride