2020 xtrainer

The 2020 bikes like really good. 
Hard to imagine them being better than our ‘19’s. 
The wife xtrainer really has almost zero vibration. 

One thing after following Beta’s technology increase per year is every year they do get better and better.
IMHO, 2020 models are going a big step forward.

Our 2018 XTrainer is a mild vibrator, not bad at all, not worth upgrading yet.....

1 minute ago, firffighter said:

You guys going to snag a 2020? 

BTW, our group is heading back to Moab next year. I'll definitely hit you up for some other areas nearby to ride. 

We will probably keep the 2018's for a few more years. I'm still in the market for a 200 though, so you just never know. Let me know when you go, I have some good spots to stage out of. 

• Like 1

I mention it in another post, but I’ll say it here too. 

I’m sure the color scheme looks way better in person. The Factory Edition trials bikes had the same blue on them. In pictures it was ugly, in person looked really good! A lot of times colors schemes don’t translate well in pictures, especially with some of the Beta colors. 

• Like 2

There's a dealer in Steamboat that just posted a leftover 200rr. Sure you could get a deal on it

We will probably keep the 2018's for a few more years. I'm still in the market for a 200 though, so you just never know. Let me know when you go, I have some good spots to stage out of. 
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, wwguy said:

Yes.

Just curious, you have a lot of time on the X Trainer,  have ridden a CB KTM? 

Would a new CB interest you, or with your mods already done, not? 

I'd really like to try a CB X Trainer. That motor with no vibration would be less tiring and so crazy smooth! 

• Like 2