Welcome Thread for new Beta Buyer's to Check In

13 hours ago, Matthew Larson said:

Adjustments.jpg

Hey! First time Beta owner. Bought a used, with 50 hours, 2017 Xtrainer for 5000. I have a shorter inseam and am excited to finally be off my SUPER tall KTMs.

Though I’ll miss them. Just sold my 2008 KTM 144 that I’ve had since new, and a 250F that I only had for a while because it was waaayyy to tall.

It looks well set up and plated, you should have a blast! You've got somebody in the background dreaming of a new electric Beta E Mini Cross....

On 10/18/2019 at 11:11 AM, decon said:

How are the stock Micheline tires?

Really starting to like mine. Traction on rocks is quite good thanks to the rubber compound and soft side walls. 

If you have sand, deep mud or grab a big handful of throttle when you feel the back end slip, you will not like them. 

• Like 1

Take it slow, that's any easy to ride bike, but if you tell it to go, it will!
Yes. I have nothing to compare it too but feels awesome. Just trying to get used to the soft sand we have here in Florida.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, andy300rr said:
5 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:
Take it slow, that's any easy to ride bike, but if you tell it to go, it will!

Yes. I have nothing to compare it too but feels awesome. Just trying to get used to the soft sand we have here in Florida.

Get used to it huh? Funny. That's probably the most challenging energy sucking surface you could possibly learn on, every error is magnified in sand. Start by finding a flat grass field, set up figure 8 and stop, start drills until you become comfortable with the controls, then out to the trails. You'll be a lot safer knowing how everything reacts.

• Like 1