Rebuild hours/km for 07 te510

Help!!

I’m looking at buying a 07 te510 soonish with 4500km and 130 hours, bike have been geared for adventure riding so speeds about 90-100kph, wondering how much life the top end would have left and how many hours between valve checks and oil changes I should be servicing it

Thanks

Not to hijack this but I'm curious as to what gearing is on the te you may be purchasing.  I have an 07 te 510 also and have been wondering about gearing it for adventure riding. From what I've read the te510 engines are pretty durable

• Like 1

Not to hijack this but I'm curious as to what gearing is on the te you may be purchasing.  I have an 07 te 510 also and have been wondering about gearing it for adventure riding. From what I've read the te510 engines are pretty durable

The te I purchased was geared for adventure riding about 90-100kph at about 5600 rpm he said, I can’t ride on the road yet so couldn’t tell you what I’ve experienced but for more technical stuff it can be a pain ie it’ll stall if I come at a real slow approach towards a log, so I’m just going to gear it down 1 tooth in the front

The te I purchased was geared for adventure riding about 90-100kph at about 5600 rpm he said, I can’t ride on the road yet so couldn’t tell you what I’ve experienced but for more technical stuff it can be a pain ie it’ll stall if I come at a real slow approach towards a log, so I’m just going to gear it down 1 tooth in the front

Do you happen to know how many teeth are on your front and rear sprockets?? Thanks!

Do you happen to know how many teeth are on your front and rear sprockets?? Thanks!

Currently on a drive from tassie to Alice springs so can’t check it myself, but sent my old man a message to check for me because I’m curious myself, when he gets back to me I’ll let you know