Riding opportunity.

Just going to get this thread up so we dont have to start a new one just for a quick announcement ride. I'm waiting on hearing from the deer hunters to see if alls good to ride my trails Sunday.  So if anyone is interested your more than welcome to come as soon as I hear. I know its last minute but I've been waiting all week to hear back from one of them. As of now its iffy.  I will post as soon as I hear anything.  It's all single track with a little bit of a grass track.  6.4 miles of tightness.?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NaCltK9 said:

Where is this located?

Between Rocky mount and pinetops 

21 minutes ago, NaCltK9 said:

Bit of a trek for me in short notice but I'd definitely want to hit it up another time.

I'll post up next time. Kinda last minute during hunting season. 

Got word. No deer hunters this Sunday.  Invite is open. Start at 10. This is at my house and all single track. Message me and I'll send address.

Going to Cape fear mx on Sunday.  Going to meet up with @cmstbcchamp07 and some buddies.  Anyone want to sling some sand, come on. Since there's a slight chance of rain, no dust.?

• Like 2

Would like to plan a riding day at my house for the weekend of January 4th or 5th . That's a Saturday or Sunday. Since it will be the end of deer season, should be good to go.  I'm going to take next weekend to do some trail maintenance as I have not even walked it in over a month.  Was, going to ask if anyone wants to give a hand either Saturday or Sunday, it would be greatly appreciated.  Its alot of work as some of you know to keep trail up. I understand that some of yall would have to drive a good distance just to clean some trail.  So, if anyone is interested, let me know . We would even grill out, cause I love cooking and eating. 

Jay Jay 

• Like 2

Would like to plan a riding day at my house for the weekend of January 4th or 5th . That's a Saturday or Sunday. Since it will be the end of deer season, should be good to go.  I'm going to take next weekend to do some trail maintenance as I have not even walked it in over a month.  Was, going to ask if anyone wants to give a hand either Saturday or Sunday, it would be greatly appreciated.  Its alot of work as some of you know to keep trail up. I understand that some of yall would have to drive a good distance just to clean some trail.  So, if anyone is interested, let me know . We would even grill out, cause I love cooking and eating. 
Jay Jay 

I have to work on Saturday but I’m hoping I can make it up Sunday to help out. I’ll reach out to you to confirm mid week if that’s okay.

20 hours ago, WakaWaka Jack said:

I have to work on Saturday but I’m hoping I can make it up Sunday to help out. I’ll reach out to you to confirm mid week if that’s okay.

Sounds good.  

May ride again here at the house again next Sunday if the deer hunters aren't hunting,  lf not I'm hitting ncmp. Anyone want some?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Motorama said:

Cant make it this sunday but are you still riding the 4th?

Yes

Hey gents, anyone planning to ride this weekend (Jan 18-19)?

I’m new to the group and would love to meet up if anyone is planning to get out.

I live in the Wilmington area and ride a KTM 300.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Desk Jockey said:

Hey gents, anyone planning to ride this weekend (Jan 18-19)?

I’m new to the group and would love to meet up if anyone is planning to get out.

I live in the Wilmington area and ride a KTM 300.

They were supposed to have the GP race at West Craven, would have gone out and done that but due to conflicts with the Denver NC race they rescheduled for next weekend. I'm moving this weekend so I'm out for this weekend:(