2020 Honda CT125

I've been lusting to add this to the quiver.  I have a deposit on two and am 44th on the list at my local Honda dealer.  I've emailed many dealers and ALL have said they have waiting lists for this little thumper. I think that you will find this is going to be one of the most coveted bikes for 2021

The dealer I worked at until a Month ago had 6 chilling in the showroom.  It's like an auto clutch version of the grom engine.  Talked to a lady who got one and they love it.  Not sure how it would do offroad.

The Honda trail90/110 bikes of yesteryear were pretty fun off road.  No reason why this model wouldn't be the same.  

I imagine that they are marketing to people of my age group who fondly remember the bikes, and now have the money to buy them.

4 hours ago, ratranger said:

The dealer I worked at until a Month ago had 6 chilling in the showroom.  It's like an auto clutch version of the grom engine.  Talked to a lady who got one and they love it.  Not sure how it would do offroad.

WHAT!?!  There is a thread on this bike over on ADV Rider where there are literally dozens of posts about people with deposits that are 20th, 30th etc on a waiting list.  I am 44th on my local Honda dealer's list.  From everything I have seen on multiple forums only four are confirmed to have been delivered to dealers in the US.  Are you sure you are not mistaken for the Super Cub?