Chain to tight remove a link then to tight

I have a 2018 rmz450 with the 2017 ts 120 raw. 13 tooth front sprocket 17 tooth back sprocket. Oring chain to loose when I take a link out then it's to short what should I do? Different sprockets? Different chain? Does it have to be a oring chain? Can I run a normal 520 chain?

check and see what the recommended front sprocket tooth count is on their fitment table for that bike. Make sure the chain is good and not worn out at all. I am assuming your chain tensioner is being used and adjusted? I would never use anything but an o-ring chain on a snow bike

It said I am running the right sprockets. With the link in, the tensioner will hit a lug before the chain is tight and with a link off I can't get the master link on because the chain is to tight with the tensioner all the way loosened.

It said I am running the right sprockets. With the link in, the tensioner will hit a lug before the chain is tight and with a link off I can't get the master link on because the chain is to tight with the tensioner all the way loosened.
I would say most likely your chain is worn out and should be replaced in that case