Should there be an oil valve here

Hi all , been gone a while but to cut a long story short , 07 kx450f brothers friends bike just been rebuilt (extremely poorly) by a local garage , they billed the guy £750 for god knows what. Ive had to replace everything down to brand new crankcases. Noticed the oil feed nozzle for the piston in the right crankcase was missing and then noticed that it looks like there should be one in the left case aswell but see no mention of it on the drawings or manuals exploded diagram. From 09 onwards the drawing shows the nozzle on the left case and not on the right lol... ive attatched photos the first 2 will be the 07 case and the next 2 will be the 09. Any help or photos would be greatly appreciated i dont want to be guessing with this as im sure it will lower oil pressure/feed if its missing. The part number on the drawing is 92062

Screenshot_20190928-204517_Chrome.jpg

20190928_210922.jpg

Edited by dave-125sx-2000

Did you find what you were looking for? I have some pictures of my engine when I tore it down a while ago I just need to look for them. If you need to I can look. It's from a 2006 but should be there same.

Hi all , been gone a while but to cut a long story short , 07 kx450f brothers friends bike just been rebuilt (extremely poorly) by a local garage , they billed the guy £750 for god knows what. Ive had to replace everything down to brand new crankcases. Noticed the oil feed nozzle for the piston in the right crankcase was missing and then noticed that it looks like there should be one in the left case aswell but see no mention of it on the drawings or manuals exploded diagram. From 09 onwards the drawing shows the nozzle on the left case and not on the right lol... ive attatched photos the first 2 will be the 07 case and the next 2 will be the 09. Any help or photos would be greatly appreciated i dont want to be guessing with this as im sure it will lower oil pressure/feed if its missing. The part number on the drawing is 92062

Screenshot_20190928-204517_Chrome.thumb.jpg.81f864ef7e0a093e89eb214b1a5e4146.jpg
20190928_210922.thumb.jpg.3e9c4170b4f3dbcd7160d910390147de.jpg

Yeah , hopefuly anyway. Spoke to the parts guy from a kawasaki dealer sho said its definitely not supposed to have a nozzle in the left case. Not sure why they would bother to thread the hole for no reason though. Yeah any photos you hve of that area in the left case would be great , cheers.

Yeah , hopefuly anyway. Spoke to the parts guy from a kawasaki dealer sho said its definitely not supposed to have a nozzle in the left case. Not sure why they would bother to thread the hole for no reason though. Yeah any photos you hve of that area in the left case would be great , cheers.
Sounds good. I'll look when I get off work tonight.

I'll look anyway when I get home tonight but this is from the service manual. So I would say yes it is supposed to have one.

Number 6 on the first two pages. Number 8 on the 3rd.

11 hours ago, dave-125sx-2000 said:

Yeah i know its supposed to have one in the right case bud , it was the left case that was my concern. Cheers anyway 

ya my bad i forgot you said left case here is the picture from my rebuild a few years ago. let me know if you need any other ones.

IMG_20160408_173018856.jpg

Edited by kx450f06