Anaheim 1 SX tickets

Me & my wife are trying to plan a trip to California, including A1 & Disneyland. My wife was looking at tickets for A1 and several websites said that tickets were almost sold out; Supercross live & ticketsales.com show that there is limited seats left....so naturally my wife got the both of us in a panic. NOW I was reading on another site (monster energy supercross site) said that tickets for 2020 races do not go on sale until Oct 8th. We don't know what to believe or expect, anyone have some incite? 

3 hours ago, Lee Majors said:

Me & my wife are trying to plan a trip to California, including A1 & Disneyland. My wife was looking at tickets for A1 and several websites said that tickets were almost sold out; Supercross live & ticketsales.com show that there is limited seats left....so naturally my wife got the both of us in a panic. NOW I was reading on another site (monster energy supercross site) said that tickets for 2020 races do not go on sale until Oct 8th. We don't know what to believe or expect, anyone have some incite? 

Looks like you can buy them here looks like a lot of seats available:

https://www.secureboxoffice.com/E/e-3171103/v-492

10 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Looks like you can buy them here looks like a lot of seats available:

https://www.secureboxoffice.com/E/e-3171103/v-492

This is what I am talking about. At that link above, it shows limited "areas" that you can still buy tickets from. It's either nose bleed or $150+ tickets. That would show scarcity correct? 

On another site it says that NO supercross tickets have been released yet, that the first release for buying tickets isn't until Oct 8th. Well if they aren't released for sale yet then how/why do these other sites have tickets for sale already? 

3 hours ago, Lee Majors said:

This is what I am talking about. At that link above, it shows limited "areas" that you can still buy tickets from. It's either nose bleed or $150+ tickets. That would show scarcity correct? 

On another site it says that NO supercross tickets have been released yet, that the first release for buying tickets isn't until Oct 8th. Well if they aren't released for sale yet then how/why do these other sites have tickets for sale already? 

Maybe but scarcity seems unlikely. Perhaps those other blocks are available through 3rd party retailers and the limited ones for sale now are for earlybird sales?

Edited by Chaconne

1 hour ago, TucoJuanMariaRamirez said:

A2 is a better option because every gibronie  wants to go to A1(me included), way better ticket selection for A2.

A2 isn't an option for us, my kids are out of school for xmas and new years. So we have just enough time off work and school to do A1. 

17 minutes ago, Lee Majors said:

A2 isn't an option for us, my kids are out of school for xmas and new years. So we have just enough time off work and school to do A1. 

A1 is the best one to see. The introductions are pretty cool and there’s a lot of hype to the start of the season, you’ll enjoy it. 

IMG_0956.JPG
This is an email I got from Feld Entertainment a few days ago if that helps

• 8 months later...
On 9/29/2019 at 7:31 PM, MANIAC998 said:

Your the “Six Million Dollar Man”, you can cough up the coin!!!

Just a late year follow up....we went to A1 and had a blast. Me and my family have never flown that far from home so that was an adventure all on it's own. Fortunately or unfortunately this was our last vacation before the Covid hit and shut most things down. We had a BLAST!!!! would love to go back to southern California. Spent time in Hollywood, Beverly hills, Malibu ect.. Even went to Disney Land for a day. Definitely can say we want to come back to do it again, but would never want to live in So cal. 

Food was awesome, scenery was different and nice, people were....so/so. Homeless population was off the charts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lee Majors said:

Just a late year follow up....we went to A1 and had a blast. Me and my family have never flown that far from home so that was an adventure all on it's own. Fortunately or unfortunately this was our last vacation before the Covid hit and shut most things down. We had a BLAST!!!! would love to go back to southern California. Spent time in Hollywood, Beverly hills, Malibu ect.. Even went to Disney Land for a day. Definitely can say we want to come back to do it again, but would never want to live in So cal. 

Food was awesome, scenery was different and nice, people were....so/so. Homeless population was off the charts. 

That about sums it up! 

Edited by DesertCR