ambient air pressure sensor fault reading – exposed wires on cluster behind headlight

So I had the headlight off the other weekend and noticed a few of the wire plastic liners on the main electrical cluster had worn down to the copper due to rubbing/friction from the headlight. This is how it came installed from purchase so not sure why the unit is so poorly housed by design from the factory. We put some dielectric grease on the exposed parts and cushioned the area with a thin square of rubber. Anyways, I'm now getting an ambient air pressure sensor error reading on the FI display. Is this likely a result of the wiring or merely a coincidence and my air pressure sensor is actually faulty???? As well, I've tried googling it's location on the bike and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where this thing is located???   

NOTE – the bike is running great

Edited by dLeo

I pulled my headlight off recently and also noticed the rub - I circled the cable area in the loom to check on. Caught mine before it did anything bad. I imagine that the enduro owners will have more of an issue with this due to the vibes off road....  my old 2010 had some rubbing from the seat on the main loom around the battery 

3E8C7022-65BB-4D94-B1AE-83A7BFFD0D78.jpeg

Edited by Kwota