Hello everyone,

So I ride trails on a terrain with no hills or anything like that in my area everything is straight just a lot of forests so Im wondering should I get YZ 125 or a RMZ 250 

I need something that wont blow up because im 16 and dont have a lot of money something reliable but fun

On a limited budget, forget a high performance 4-stroke motocross.

If you don't plan on riding motocross tracks, don't buy a high-strung MX race bike either.

With a limited budget and strictly trail/off-roading, look into a recreational level trail bike like a CRF230F.

Not as flashy as a motocross but quite capable in skilled hands.

Bulletproof, low maintenance and keeps a good resale value in the event you later want to upgrade.

Keep in mind there is a lot more to the cost of ownership than just the initial price of purchase (maintenance, riding gear, gas, tires etc.)

Edited by mlatour
  • Like 1

Shame on this topic [emoji14] 
Got me a CR250R
Many people are missing out by only riding 4strokes. Smoother power curve, easier to ride, blah blah. Only takes a few days to get used to a bike. If anything, there's a throttle tamer and/or flywheel weight. I started on a kx80 of all things. Did just fine.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:06 AM, TheSlayer said:

Many people are missing out by only riding 4strokes. Smoother power curve, easier to ride, blah blah. Only takes a few days to get used to a bike. If anything, there's a throttle tamer and/or flywheel weight. I started on a kx80 of all things. Did just fine.

Facts! I had a few 2smokers in the past 50cc, They are common in Europe but a lot of enduro riders near me are riding only 4 strokes. I bet I can smoke the new 450 on my 96 cr 

• Like 1