MX Tech Lucky Fork Cartridges and National Shock

Due to an eye injury requiring a couple of surgeries I'm contemplating selling my MX Tech Lucky cartridges and national shock off of my 2018 Husqvarna TX300 (possibly the bike as well) since i will be off of the bike for an unknown amount of time.

The suspension is set up for a 190lb. 60+A rider, has about 20 hours on them and it is an awesome set-up.

The fork cartridges new cost $900.00 and shock $2,500.00 (parts only) plus sales tax.

Looking to generate feedback/interest.

Regards,

Dave

Greensboro, GA

do your carts weep at the bottom? $650 for the carts/$1200 for the shock. These prices are approx, but pretty accurate in the used marketplace.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:12 PM, DEMI said:

do your carts weep at the bottom? $650 for the carts/$1200 for the shock. These prices are approx, but pretty accurate in the used marketplace.

Yep, most of these type of items all sell for 1/2 or slightly less then half of retail. They will be posted for much more but the end sale is what counts.

OP - PM me your price on the shock if you're still selling.

• Like 1

I am interested, more so in the forks than shock, but wouldn't be in the market till Mid December. I'm in Georgia as well. DM me if you are still looking for a buyer around that time. I'm also posting here as a reference / reminder to myself.