motocross Without even looking or following the MX of Nations

I'm guessing it was some sand track in the 3rd world EU with bad weather. And after the event it will be announced that 3 more sand tracks have been added to the list of venues for the upcoming MX of Nations along with being pushed out to early or mid October. And along with adding more rounds to the MXGP schedule so it only leaves the MXGP guys 2 weeks off before the nations. That way our guys will be sitting on the sidelines for almost 2 months waiting to race again...:excuseme:

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, mog said:

Sour grapes in the biggest way

Is that why Gustapo I mean Gisseppe has been tipping the scales ever since that Des Nations run the Americans put on? :thinking:

• Like 1

Hoff wont be so underrated anymore, he is now legendary status of MXoN. He is a great rider, he is a few years older than Herlings,,, and next year, I bet Herlings gets a moto win, barring injury. JH84 starts are bad, he had to push, making lots of mistakes on an unforgiving track. If he had a decent start, I would have been typing about him being the FMOTP 😉 Team USA did a good job. Looking at the bigger picture, they gained experience riding on sand tracks, and then going against the best in less than perfect conditions. GOOD JOB GENTS!!

Edited by KableXL
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Is that why Gustapo I mean Gisseppe has been tipping the scales ever since that Des Nations run the Americans put on? :thinking:
Why don't you blame cooper ,he's the reason your team did bad

56 minutes ago, mog said:
2 hours ago, Cigaro said:

I blame you and @TeaNCrumpets!  All of you British people can suck it!!!!!!

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

He was a bit cocky in the interview before the race

Justin pooper. I like his little cry sesh after

What does he say ,I can't have the volume on with the wife snoring lol

2 hours ago, mog said:
4 hours ago, Cigaro said:

Yep that's racing. And that is why there is next year. Cooper tried his best and came up short.

The universe is against US.  I suspect that it has something to do with our president pissing everyone off with his infantile tweets. 

14 minutes ago, Sahr Kastic said:

The universe is against US.  I suspect that it has something to do with our president pissing everyone off with his infantile tweets. 

Who pissed in your wheaties?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

that is why there is next year.

And next year you'll be saying the same, and the year after, and the year after that.....

38 minutes ago, Sahr Kastic said:

Wait a sec.....we lost MXON because of Trump???!!!! Havent heard that one yet! ? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1