what’s a good lithium battery for my bike?

i’ve got a 2k18 yz450f n i’ve had to replace my battery three time and now i’m due for another one my first battery went bad because i wasn’t aware i needed a different charger for it i bought a tusk lithium ion battery with the risk lithium ion charger for around 100 i think that battery went bad n wouldn’t charger after a few months of use to i spent $350 for the battery that originally comes with the bike i haven’t had to touch it once it’s been working great all summer until last night my battery was completely dead after the bike had sat for a few hours it went dead for no reason at all and i was guessing that it wasn’t gonna hold a charge anymore but i managed to charge it to 12.4 volts but that’s as high as it’ll go and it barely has the juice to turn over my motor, i’m wondering if anyone can give me the link to a reliable battery that i can use for my bike because i’d rather spend the money once then have to pay $350 for a new one every 6 months.

I think it might have to do with the charger your are using. I have a couple of Chinese SSR’s that use lithium ion batteries. Both batteries are 2 years old and where “dead” when I bought the bikes used. I used a Battery Tender Jr lead acid/lithium selectable charger on both batteries are both still going strong.

You may want to read thru this thread:
https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/1252366-lithium-charging-tusk/