Suzuki rm125

the 85 will probably fit you better but you could prolly still fit on the 125, just make sure that you can still touch the ground and balance the bike and if you can, then your good to go.  

I could touch and balance on the rm125 I’m just ready to move up because the rm85 is not enough power for me.

That link doesn't work for me but keep in mind you never alter the required race sag to lower a bike.

(changes the chassis geometry and weight distribution)

The usual 100mm of sag is the basic starting point no matter your height and weight, changing out the spring rate (softer/stiffer) to best match the rider.

If the OP rides motocross and can barely touch the ground, enough to kick start the engine and take off, that's all that's important.

Nowhere in MX track riding do you need to firmly put a foot down.

If you trail ride only, IMO that is not the right choice of bike for that usage, power delivery, suspension, fuel range and noise wise.

• Like 1

That link doesn't work for me but keep in mind you never alter the required race sag to lower a bike.
(changes the chassis geometry and weight distribution)
The usual 100mm of sag is the basic starting point no matter your height and weight, changing out the spring rate (softer/stiffer) to best match the rider.

If the OP rides motocross and can barely touch the ground, enough to kick start the engine and take off, that's all that's important.
Nowhere in MX track riding do you need to firmly put a foot down.
If you trail ride only, IMO that is not the right choice of bike for that usage, power delivery, suspension, fuel range and noise wise.

Thanks!
Any bike can be set up for the rider mate, there are just a few things to adjust - https://mymxgear.com/mx-bikes-for-the-rider-setting-your-bike-up/
wheel.thumb.jpeg.27589ff24b89482b6f06e4f15a938f69.jpeg

Thanks, I’ll give it a look