My 03 Crf450r was leakina little oil out of the wheep hole

So my 03 crf450r was leaking a little oil out of the wheep hole on the right side of the cylinder. Rode it a few times and it just stopped out of no where. And the valve cover has never been taken off. Should i go get a new one and a new plug or should i just leave it alone? It was leaking the first 2 times i rode it and ive had it almaot 4 months and it hasnt done it since. 

Thanks!

That's probably a valve cover leak, or the spark plug tube extension has become loose and is seeping a tad. If you've got an 03 and the cover has never been off? Pretty hard to believe unless its been sitting for an extended period of time.

The kid i brought it from lost interest in riding snd sold it to me for cheap. The valve cover was never taken off. When i first got the bike it leaked the first 2 times i rode it. Did a oil change, took it to the track like 4 time. Never leaked again. Since its not leaking should i jus leave it alone and see what happens down the rode? Anything else i can do? Please give me advise! 

Thank you!