Need certificates Honda mechanic

Hey guys I live in the Lehigh valley pa looking for a bike mechanic. Need to do a complete rebuild on my 06 crf450r. Not sure it needs a full rebuild but here’s the scoop.

Past 3 weeks been riding bike once a week about 5-8 hrs felt bike was taken a deep slope in kicking over but once bike was running had full power.

I installed a new fmf powerbomb header with new exhaust gasket.

I installed a new clutch cable and gave the bike an oil change.

When I finished the work I was doing I tried kicking over the bike but test it just wouldn’t kick over. I pop started the bike and it sounded amazing no back firing just that smooth fmf sounds we all love. Then I heard a ticking noise inwhich it sounds like shacking a bolt in a metal can.

Instead of being smart and not riding the bike my buddy and I just drive 4 hrs to ny state to pick him up a nasty ktm 250sx and I took the bike on a ride anyway 2 hrs in ticking noise still going in then on the way back to the truck I lost compression felt like the plug was fouling but I started smoking out the pipe a dark blue smoke I heard a noise that sounded like a hose breaking. After inspecting I didn’t see any blown hoses but I had a huge oil splatter under the air box on the frame.

I need help figuring out what’s going on. Willing to pay but again if I had the money it would be at a shop so I can’t do much.

Want a bike mechanic who does this for a living not some joe shmo who just knows bikes.

Help a brother out?

Hey guys I have a 06 Honda crf450r

Just did a fmf powerbomb header a clutch cable and oil change.

Took bike out I was hearing this ticking noise. I feel like I might have heard it before the header swap but I had back firing going on so now that the back firing has stop and the bike has full fmf exhaust I hear this ticking noise. I was drive it doing about 40-50 and felt I fouled out a plug and the back shot oil out of the airbox. Contacted my local dealer they said I over filled the oil. To my understand you need 3/4 quart of oil. That’s what I used is it possible over oil will foul my plug? And they said the ticking is the bike needs valve adjustment and I agree bc it has been lacking to start by kicking. Please tell me what u guys think.

Having done probably 100 CRF450 engines, I can tell you that youre in for at least a $2000 rebuild at a dealer.

Taken the info from the dealer and attempting my own repair.

Local dealer thinks I had to much oil and it shot out the air box due to stuck open valve and also Blaimed valve for ticking noise.

Hoping valve adjustment oil change new plug fires right up.

What are your thoughts?

Taken the info from the dealer and attempting my own repair.

Local dealer thinks I had to much oil and it shot out the air box due to stuck open valve and also Blaimed valve for ticking noise.

Hoping valve adjustment oil change new plug fires right up.

What are your thoughts?
Oil blowing out of the breather is common when you put too much oil in the engine side. But if this happened out of the blue, its more likely that the right side crank seal has failed and its sucking the trans oil out and into the engine side. If it has become difficult to start with tube kicker, typically the intake valve lash has closed up to zero or gone negative (which happens). Id check the amount t of oil in the trans. If its unusually low, that crank seal is probably bad. Id also check the lash. If its too tight, adjust it to .006" but know it'll probably need more attention in 15-20 more hours, at which time you'll probably be out of shim space as the thinnest available shim won't get you back into range.