Jump to content

motocross British Enduro rider tops USA's best MXers

Recommended Posts

This is a thing that actually happened in race 3 MXoN 2019.

@mog predicted it would happen too.  That's the worst part.

Edited by redrider144

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I would like this to be true , it didn't happen lol , he was a place behind Anderson

His overall placings was 10,34

People get really angry on here when people say something and I go along with it ,it's my fault they said it ,not there fault

So red is in his own on this !

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mog said:

So red is in his own on this !

Crap.  I must have looked at the wrong name in the results.  He didn't beat ZachO in one of the races?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mog said:

Yes last race

Your prophecy was something about a British Enduro rider beating one of our guys.  Seems it came true then?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think the other way ,they did well to stay close or beat him

When he's on it ,he stayed with herlings for 3 hours ,only lost about 30 seconds to him ?

If he got 10th after popping his shoulder it shows how fast he was

I'm not sure if you watched it ,and I know I don't place much emphasis on raw speed , but herlings when coming through the pack was beyond fast ,he went past riders in say 10th like they were a novice

In the qual race he went from 26th to 2nd ? In a short race

Sometimes it was something like 8 seconds a lap , he does need to clean up the mistakes and starts ,his starts in mxgp are good

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mog said:

In the qual race he went from 26th to 2nd ? In a short race

Sometimes it was something like 8 seconds a lap , he does need to clean up the mistakes and starts ,his starts in mxgp are good

Maybe a bit rusty on starts....I'm guessing Herlings had to spend most of his recent time working on conditioning and speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Your prophecy was something about a British Enduro rider beating one of our guys.  Seems it came true then?

I mentioned in response to 777 that it was possible that a british enduro rider could pass an american all around skilled ama mx rider.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it isn't that far fetched that a complete Brit extreme endure team could have beaten everyone given the track conditions, Those guys are really good.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, redrider144 said:

This is a thing that actually happened in race 3 MXoN 2019.

@mog predicted it would happen too.  That's the worst part.

That darned Mog!!!  That's it, he's off my Christmas card list.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, deanevo said:

I mentioned in response to 777 that it was possible that a british enduro rider could pass an american all around skilled ama mx rider.

Was it your prophecy then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Was it your prophecy then?

This is what i said saturday at page 30 of the smack talk topic.

"Some cheer maybe too early. Tomorrow will be different with 3 moto's of 30 minutes, track conditions detoriating etc. Prado and others will fade, it could also be possible that at some point a british enduro rider passes a more skilled all around ama mx rider.

Edited Saturday at 08:46 PM by deanevo"

 

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deanevo said:

This is what i said saturday at page 30 of the smack talk topic.

"Some cheer maybe too early. Tomorrow will be different with 3 moto's of 30 minutes, track conditions detoriating etc. Prado and others will fade, it could also be possible that at some point a british enduro rider passes a more skilled all around ama mx rider.

Edited Saturday at 08:46 PM by deanevo"

 

Well then, both you and mog are Warlocks!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...