British Enduro rider tops USA's best MXers

As much as I would like this to be true , it didn't happen lol , he was a place behind Anderson

His overall placings was 10,34

People get really angry on here when people say something and I go along with it ,it's my fault they said it ,not there fault

So red is in his own on this !

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

I actually think the other way ,they did well to stay close or beat him

When he's on it ,he stayed with herlings for 3 hours ,only lost about 30 seconds to him ?

If he got 10th after popping his shoulder it shows how fast he was

I'm not sure if you watched it ,and I know I don't place much emphasis on raw speed , but herlings when coming through the pack was beyond fast ,he went past riders in say 10th like they were a novice

In the qual race he went from 26th to 2nd ? In a short race

Sometimes it was something like 8 seconds a lap , he does need to clean up the mistakes and starts ,his starts in mxgp are good

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mog said:

In the qual race he went from 26th to 2nd ? In a short race

Sometimes it was something like 8 seconds a lap , he does need to clean up the mistakes and starts ,his starts in mxgp are good

Maybe a bit rusty on starts....I'm guessing Herlings had to spend most of his recent time working on conditioning and speed.

19 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Your prophecy was something about a British Enduro rider beating one of our guys.  Seems it came true then?

I mentioned in response to 777 that it was possible that a british enduro rider could pass an american all around skilled ama mx rider.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, redrider144 said:

This is a thing that actually happened in race 3 MXoN 2019.

@mog predicted it would happen too.  That's the worst part.

That darned Mog!!!  That's it, he's off my Christmas card list.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Was it your prophecy then?

This is what i said saturday at page 30 of the smack talk topic.

"Some cheer maybe too early. Tomorrow will be different with 3 moto's of 30 minutes, track conditions detoriating etc. Prado and others will fade, it could also be possible that at some point a british enduro rider passes a more skilled all around ama mx rider.

Edited Saturday at 08:46 PM by deanevo"

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1

3 hours ago, deanevo said:

This is what i said saturday at page 30 of the smack talk topic.

"Some cheer maybe too early. Tomorrow will be different with 3 moto's of 30 minutes, track conditions detoriating etc. Prado and others will fade, it could also be possible that at some point a british enduro rider passes a more skilled all around ama mx rider.

Edited Saturday at 08:46 PM by deanevo"

Well then, both you and mog are Warlocks!!!

• Like 2