CRF110 Front Brake Issue

So I took the front tire off to change the tube the other day and when I put everything back together the front brake isnt working. Ive adjusted everything and at best can barely hear the brake shoes rubbing, but not stopping at all. Now I think Ive stripped the threads on the cable!! Should I take the arm off the cam and adjust it? or Is there a good aftermarket setup I can get for the front?

If you put the bike on a stand or otherwise get the front wheel up off the ground and then spin the wheel - can you pull up on the brake arm lever at the hub and engage the brake shoe? Are your brake shoes within service limits?

Edited by Augoose

1 hour ago, Augoose said:

If you put the bike on a stand or otherwise get the front wheel up off the ground and then spin the wheel - can you pull up on the brake arm lever at the hub and engage the brake shoe? Are your brake shoes within service limits?

Yes I can pull up on the Lever and the brakes work. And the shoes are fine. 

20190930_182546.jpg

Did you contaminate the brake shoes in any way when you had the front rim off?  Just about anything on the friction material other than brake parts cleaner, gasoline, or alcohol will contaminate them and prevent them from working correctly.  Same goes for the braking surface of the hub.  It must be clean and dry before reinstalling.  If you got any kind of lubricant on either of those surfaces, your braking performance will be seriously degraded.