california Finally back again!

After a long end in of summer I’m finally back riding.  The last two days have been bliss.  Riding both days, not full days but atleast a few hours!   I’m really out of shape,  it I really dosent matter!  I’m back baby!

E1325731-97FF-4FDC-9937-6DA8BBE4DE7A.jpeg

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Try Again Sonny Boy said:

After a long end in of summer I’m finally back riding.  The last two days have been bliss.  Riding both days, not full days but atleast a few hours!   I’m really out of shape,  it I really dosent matter!  I’m back baby!

E1325731-97FF-4FDC-9937-6DA8BBE4DE7A.jpeg

Sorry to hear your girlfriend left you?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TheWoodsCommander said:

Sorry to hear your girlfriend left you?

Yea, it was heartbreaking.  Looking over my shoulder and seeing her was nice, I was use to it. The constant reminder that I was the man!  I really miss it.  Each of us trying  harder and working together to push each other was great.  My 909 will recover. 

• Haha 3

E1325731-97FF-4FDC-9937-6DA8BBE4DE7A.jpeg.d7c0803cd4e600488a03af2899955e71.jpeg

Welcome back brutha [emoji106]
  • Like 1

Congrats sunshine! I'm back too. Been stupid busy for almost 2 years now, but now its time to start playing again, kinda over working this 7 days a week BS! 

Is that your new house? Looks awesome, might need a couple more windows though.

• Like 2