Riding this past Friday 9/27

At the last minute, I went riding around North Carson and Washoe Lake area. Being from California, I stopped at the Ranger station at the south end of Washoe Lake, and asked where I can ride. I'm amazed by the answer, "Just head up this 2 track for 13 or so miles and you can get to Virginia City". I rode by myself, at about 6:30. Not cool really, to ride alone and hanging it out, but I can see where some single track could be had in the area.

I know, I'll try and give more notice.

I'm traveling for the next 6 weeks, but when I'm back, or if things change, I'll post for some additional riders 

Trying to get people together for a ride seems to be like herding cats at times.  Usually I just post up a ride date and have one or more ride locations in mind.... see if anyone is interested.  

I ride alone most of the time, carry a PLB and prepared to walk out if I have to.  That said I'm a very conservative rider when alone.  If I do something that pushes me to the point of adrenaline dump.... I've ***cked up as far as I'm concerned... alone in the desert isn't the right place to push it.  Riding with others, I'll try to keep up ?