Does anybody know if these cheap $50 SSR pitbike exhausts will fit on my 2007 crf70? They say they fit a 70 but I'm wondering how big a difference the Honda 70 is from the other pit bikes? I just need a cheap exhaust that fits good and quick. If you know of one let me know. I'm selling the bike or else I would get the FMF pipe.

Does anybody know if these cheap $50 SSR pitbike exhausts will fit on my 2007 crf70? They say they fit a 70 but I'm wondering how big a difference the Honda 70 is from the other pit bikes? I just need a cheap exhaust that fits good and quick. If you know of one let me know. I'm selling the bike or else I would get the FMF pipe.
Don't know about SSR but Piranha sells a CRF70F exhaust. I have one on my "daughter's" 140.IMG_20190803_195415126.jpeg

On 10/1/2019 at 9:04 AM, DaleJrJr said:

I have a barely used Piranha exhaust for your 70 if you’re interested. I’ll take 100 shipped.