future drones for dirtbikes

figured you might have a kick out of this. not out yet but plan on buying this when it comes out. hopefully the future of drones will be similar to this as far as obstacle avoidance

figured you might have a kick out of this. not out yet but plan on buying this when it comes out. hopefully the future of drones will be similar to this as far as obstacle avoidance

Skydios engineers definitely have some skills. Hard to beat fpv race drones though!

On 10/1/2019 at 11:57 AM, RideWithWill said:

Drones are getting so advanced, and much more accessible for the average person.  It's really cool to think what all will be possible in the near future.

Cool video.

Glad it was only 2 mins long as I was getting motion sick watching it! 

i just reserved mine! cant wait for it to come out. curious how good it would do in single track.

not my video, just the companies video but I will be putting this to the test!! lol

On 10/7/2019 at 12:15 AM, Wild Alaskan said:

Skydios engineers definitely have some skills. Hard to beat fpv race drones though!

some nice drone footage! would be cool to have a buddy who knows how to fly race drones and record us lol

On 10/6/2019 at 11:15 PM, Wild Alaskan said:

That makes my brain hurt.

The Skydio looks pretty sweet though! Autonomous tracking through the woods would be great.

3 minutes ago, jrodicus100 said:

That makes my brain hurt.

The Skydio looks pretty sweet though! Autonomous tracking through the woods would be great.

yep!! if it does move around a lot, can just cut out the good smooth parts lol