speedway Red bull straight rythm

You forgot current SX champ Cooper Webb and the previous SX champ Jason Anderson and the multi time winner of RBSR Marvin Musquin.

As the class is actually 250cc+ I would guess that KTM is sending the 300sx again. Hopefully pro circuit got the memo this time and is sending a big bore yz this year instead of looking like underpowered fools again.

I get that Kenny is honda rider but he will be on an outdated machine. Interesting to see how he does against the modern TC and SX 300cc bikes.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

Red Bull Straight Rhythm this weekend..... Then threads are posted asking why the U.S. can't podium at MXON.  :confused:

Red Bull Straight Rhythm this weekend..... Then threads are posted asking why the U.S. can't podium at MXON.  :confused:
Not sure I follow
  • Haha 1

They have it so dumbed down, it is hard to like a 40 sec race of only smokers and no corners.  They may as well remove the jumps and dirt and made it e-bike only while they are at it.  At least the MXGP has corners and 4 stroke real dirt bikes.

• Like 3

I thought they played out all the 90s nostalgia possible last year but they had to drag this shit out for another year. A 2 stroke is a trail bike plain and simple. 

Also heard its invite only, like no qualifying which is lame af.

I changed my mind, i remembered that kr will be on that ancient old pos

I now pick coopy and have $20 on it if anyone wants to pick a different rider then put up or shut up bitches

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, mog said:
1 hour ago, 76xtdrvr said:

Not sure I follow

Our priority now is supercross and this type of competition. It's where the money and media exposure is here, but it's not motocross. The U.S. can win at anything if it is 100% dedicated. Sadly, GP and MNON (I prefer MXDN) is no longer where the dedication and effort is. I understand why, but that's no consolation from someone that first read about the European motocross riders soundly beating the U.S. riders in the early '70's.

10 hours ago, Zinergy said:

You forgot current SX champ Cooper Webb and the previous SX champ Jason Anderson and the multi time winner of RBSR Marvin Musquin.

As the class is actually 250cc+ I would guess that KTM is sending the 300sx again. Hopefully pro circuit got the memo this time and is sending a big bore yz this year instead of looking like underpowered fools again.

I get that Kenny is honda rider but he will be on an outdated machine. Interesting to see how he does against the modern TC and SX 300cc bikes.

The yz hasn’t changed since 06 

• Haha 1

Yo, its the offseason. Think its rad companies like redbull and monster support our sport and help it grow. Sure its a different style of race. But think it's really cool that they are trying something different and keeping this series alive. Not sure how you can complain about like 5 past SX champs riding fast af two strokes on a drag strip with massive jumps along the way. Some of you guys need to get out more...just sayin

• Like 6
  • Helpful 2

Yo, its the offseason. Think its rad companies like redbull and monster support our sport and help it grow. Sure its a different style of race. But think it's really cool that they are trying something different and keeping this series alive. Not sure how you can complain about like 5 past SX champs riding fast af two strokes on a drag strip with massive jumps along the way. Some of you guys need to get out more...just sayin

Took my son to Vegas to see the final race this year. Gonna give this a shot as well. Bought A1 tickets yesterday. Figured I’m not riding as much so this is another avenue to get outta the house ;)
  • Like 4