Out with the old oil and dirt and hopefully in with new mud soon

is that how the front brake line is supposed to be routed ?
what holds on the front sprocket?
Is that the factory rope on the rear brake line ?
rear tires still good ya just gotta take more turns?
Now go ride !
Sadly this is how she was when I got her still gotta fix some stuff..... Rear rotor is in mail so hopefully will be riding in about a week ugh its been almost a month now since my last ride

12 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

That thing was a road rider look at that rear tire wow lol

It looks like a big smoky burnout was done to me.  That's what they look like when I'm ready for a new rear tire and I kill off what is left of the old one.  Other then the chicken strips that is.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MentalGuru said:

It looks like a big smoky burnout was done to me.  That's what they look like when I'm ready for a new rear tire and I kill off what is left of the old one.  Other then the chicken strips that is.

Video of this next time ??

• Like 1

Funnyman tell me your not the original owner?!! If you are I don't even want to discuss this bike that looks like it had the guts rung out of it! If you bought it for a project? bike you got one, and I hope you gave little$ or nothing for it?
Tho she looks terible tlshe runs great but for my area and a running 250 2 stroke I will be paying 1000 for it but it was bought as a prpject bike but also a straight up usage bike if that makes sense but no I am not original owner I want to find and stangle him tho for tarnishing such a good bike

Please tell me you did not wash it like it is shown or atleast had the carb intake well sealed when you did.........

Also, little simple green and a brush goes a long way to clean up all that mess.  You will need to rebuild from frame up from looks of it

Get some online pics to help with cable , hose , fuel line ,  routing .    I order bolts , screws , ect.  Off Ebay .   Find assortments and buy a bunch for about $ 20 ......  on with the cleaning ,  dissassembly , inspection ,  process  ..... Take your time and be rewarded in the long run ...      even tho it runs ,  check  and replace carb fuel and vent lines . ,,  reed valves ,  intake hoses ,  fuel valve  and strainer ,   get a gasket kit to replace every gasket you can .. should be a power valve cover on Ebay cheap .  If assembly , buy it all ..   stockpile parts you find cheap .....   look for a doner bike for the crazy stuff not found online ..      Change output shaft yet ?........  don't forget to grease steering bearings ,  suspension bushings .   .........

Please tell me you did not wash it like it is shown or atleast had the carb intake well sealed when you did.........

Also, little simple green and a brush goes a long way to clean up all that mess.  You will need to rebuild from frame up from looks of it
Yes I had everything sealed I only had the bags there to make sure old gunk didnt manage to fall in while I was getting everything ready....

And it wasnt meant to be a perfect clean just,meant to nock off the old crud from years of abuse once I get it in good condition the full clean will take place
As for muffler ,  check nearby shops for junk / parts bikes ,  never know what you gonna find .....
Ughhh I didnt wanna drive an hour but ok lol
  • Like 1