Beta Rentals + Winter Vacation

Does anyone know of places that rent Betas (RR, xtrainer,..) in a location that would be warm come February? 

Found lots of places that rent KTM and even a few that rent trials bikes, but have yet to find a place that will rent me a 300rr.

21 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

Reread what he is asking specifically the last 3 words of the first line

This is not what he was asking. I know you think your smarter than everyone else, but first let me tell you your WRONG. Read the MFing post before you reply tard. 

Edited by Eric72

7 minutes ago, Eric72 said:

This is not what he was asking. I know you think your smarter than everyone else, but first let me tell you your WRONG. Read the MFing post before you reply tard. 

Why the hell are you so upset, and why are you so angry at me ?

Gene is connected in the rental industry, and you can call him and get advice.

Thank you so much for your Bile and complete lack of helping the OP.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

3 hours ago, Explokid said:

Does anyone know of places that rent Betas (RR, xtrainer,..) in a location that would be warm come February? 

Found lots of places that rent KTM and even a few that rent trials bikes, but have yet to find a place that will rent me a 300rr.

In case you're looking outside US, then you should check those guys (head guide is an ex-Romaniacs bronze winner). Their fleet is only Beta's and it is updated annually (they have already received their first 2020s). I wouldn't call February a warm month but we do get many sunny days even then. 

https://www.enduro-touring.gr/

https://m.facebook.com/enduro.north.star

• Helpful 2

13 hours ago, Eric72 said:

Jeez, what set you off?  Did your dog just crap on the carpet?  Take a pill, dude.

if you click on the link, it shows a 300 RR available for rent.  So, who’s the tard?

Edited by Gflo

14 hours ago, Explokid said:

As already linked, Gene has Betas for rent. Warm in February is a crap shoot here- could be 65 degrees and dry, could be the complete polar (literally) opposite. But the western slope is a viable option in February and he might drag stuff that far over the hill. Give him a call.