KTM 50 vs Cobra 50

Anyone have experience with each bike? Looking to move my daughter up to the bigger bike from the PW and can’t decide which way to go. We only ride and race MX.

Personally no, but my brother does, I think if you're looking for the ultimate racer the Cobra takes it and then the KTM. As for reliability parts etc. I'm not sure. Those Cobra's are known to be bad to the bone....

My son use to race KTM's 50's.  They are good little bikes.  I had a few little issues but overall they are good little bikes.  I've never owned a cobra and never will.  I have friends who have kids that race them and they seem to have a lot more issues than KTM/Husky's.  People I know say Cobra's are faster but I think a lot of it depends on the rider.  Not sure how much the cobra's cost but the KTM 50's are not cheap.  However, I would pay little more to have an overall better bike.  Again, I can only speak on the KTM's.  My son has been on them since he was 4.  He's still on KTM's.  I do know a few cobra owners than ended up switching to KTM/Husky's.  From my son perspective, the cobras are wider but have a better seat (i.e. lower).  He's ridden both bikes likes the KTM's much better.  I think both bikes are good, we just perfer KTM's.  I think parts are easy to get for KTM/Husky bikes as well.  It all comes down to personal preference.  If you intend on keeping your kid on Cobra's, then get a cobra.  If not, get a KTM and have your kid grow with it.  That's what I did with my son.  He will be on 85's soon and he will more than likley be on KTM.