Patching tubless rear tube

Hello guys

I have tubeless system on my beta 300rr now my rear tubeless tube has a hole   in it , not sure how it happened, anyway  is it ok to patch the tube i am thinking not because it will expand once it has 100 psi and its shape will not be fully circle unless there is special way or material or method to fix it that i am not aware off

Thank you.  

I have patched the high pressure tube without issue.  Make sure the tube is clean, and then just install a good patch.  I ran a rear with a patch for a long time without issue.

• Like 1

+1,   replacement is cheap.  I had one that only leaked at high pressure, once down to 20 it would self seal.  Proved it in a tub of water.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for replays i would buy one but the only problem is that i live in israel and we don't have them here unless i purchase online from a website and the delivery normally takes a month at least this is why i am thinking to patch

Edited by faris114

13 minutes ago, faris114 said:

Thank you guys for replays i would buy one but the only problem is that i live in israel and we don't have them here unless i purchase online from a website and the delivery normally takes a month at least this is why i am thinking to patch

I'm not sure if you can find these in Israel, however their used to be a hot-vulcanizing patch system for bicycle tires.. U.S. probably banned them.   I would trust that much more so than glued patches.

Good luck, and please report back on this thread if it works or not..