MANY things are wrong with this...

• 4 weeks later...
What the hell is wrong with you?
There are instructional videos all over the internet on how to do this properly. Instead you go out there and just start charging around the place like an escaped mental patient.
There is a correct way to do this.   Read, watch .... then do.

I watched, listened, and practiced. Either one gets you good at it. My favorite is a nationals track meant for 450’s and big bored with a small triple, 5th pinned on the 250f and it clears em.
  • Like 1

Buy a bicycle.  You will only continue to hurt yourself, no matter how much you practice.  As a matter of fact.  Don't buy a bicycle either.  You will hurt yourself on that as well.  You're the kind of person that should take up stamp collecting.  How many car accidents have you had?  Just curious.

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2019 at 7:29 AM, Timmae said:

Buy a bicycle.  You will only continue to hurt yourself, no matter how much you practice.  As a matter of fact.  Don't buy a bicycle either.  You will hurt yourself on that as well.  You're the kind of person that should take up stamp collecting.  How many car accidents have you had?  Just curious.

I have a bicycle, I have a supermoto, a grom, and many other YZ's (12 to be exact)... 0 car accidents bc I'm 16. Thanks for askin gramps.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Timmae said:

Make sure you have a good life insurance policy, sonny.  And move out of the Communist State of Mexifornia.  But don't move to Colorado please.  

Hate to break it to you Timmae but the commies are fleeing the mess they created by the thousands each month (just ask U-Haul, it's all one-way), and they are bringing their stupidity directly to you. Brace for impact.

Edited by gatorfan
  • Sad 1

On 11/18/2019 at 2:24 PM, Timmae said:

Make sure you have a good life insurance policy, sonny.  And move out of the Communist State of Mexifornia.  But don't move to Colorado please.  

nope, don't need it... but you deff do