drz-sm fatbar

i recently sold my drz-sm and picked up a honda 450L.  i am looking at replacing the OEM bars on the honda and would like to use the same bars that came on the drz-sm.  does anyone know exactly what bend the fatbar is?  there are quite a few different bends to pick from and since i have experience with the one that comes on the drz-sm, i'd like to stick to that.

10 minutes ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

How are you liking the L?
For reference, how modded was your Z?

it's torquey!  the seat sucks, throttle sucks (it's actually more of a light switch) and im getting low frequency vibs that don't seem normal.  everyone says how smooth the bike is.  mine isn't smooth at all.  i only have 30 miles on the bike.  i ordered the ecu and full yosh.  im waiting to put those one before i go play in the mud, which i should have them next tuesday.  i might be able to get out tomorrow and saturday for some road miles.  i'm more interested in a supermoto for the 450L than a woods bike.

it's nice to have power in a bike again, thats for sure.  the drz was fun, but it was slow.

the drz-sm only had the jd jet kit, 3x3 and full yosh.

• Like 1

it's torquey!  the seat sucks, throttle sucks (it's actually more of a light switch) and im getting low frequency vibs that don't seem normal.  everyone says how smooth the bike is.  mine isn't smooth at all.  i only have 30 miles on the bike.  i ordered the ecu and full yosh.  im waiting to put those one before i go play in the mud, which i should have them next tuesday.  i might be able to get out tomorrow and saturday for some road miles.  i'm more interested in a supermoto for the 450L than a woods bike. it's nice to have power in a bike again, thats for sure.  the drz was fun, but it was slow.

the drz-sm only had the jd jet kit, 3x3 and full yosh.

It's a sexy bike though. I fondle the L at the local Honda shop every time I go in for supplies. I'm a Red Rider from the way back. A few years ago before I found my groove tuning the Z , I would of sold it off for a L in a heartbeat. Vortex and pipe will help you out a lot. Someday that group will figure out adding cams and R piston will turn that bike into a monster .

Your Z was still classified as a turd with the mods you had. It takes a FCR, cams and MRD before it just starts to wake up a little. Doesn't matter though. Enjoy the L!

On 10/16/2019 at 6:00 PM, corey4 said:

i recently sold my drz-sm and picked up a honda 450L.  i am looking at replacing the OEM bars on the honda and would like to use the same bars that came on the drz-sm.  does anyone know exactly what bend the fatbar is?  there are quite a few different bends to pick from and since i have experience with the one that comes on the drz-sm, i'd like to stick to that.

See attached for exact dimensions :)

DRZ Stock Fatbars.jpg